Kevin Beswick Architectural Hotel Photographer | People Places & Things Photographics
Hospitality Management Group Advantages for Partnering with People Places & Things Photographics Creative Team
• Consistent Photo Quality, Sizing and Asset Management throughout your Hotel Photography/Video Portfolio
• Comprehensive Pre-planning with Hotel GM/DOS staff to facilitate the Photo Shoot per Brand Guidelines
• Experienced, Professional on-sight Creative Team - you'll hardly know we're there!
• Meticulous Post-Production Workflow utilizing the latest Adobe Creative Suite software
• Timely Digital File Transfer Delivery for Brand Assets upload and Hotel Sales and Marketing uses
LinkedIn Publications to the Hospitality network: "10 Simple Tips to Prepare for Hotel Photography"
"I want to let you know that I thought this was a solid article and obviously I'm not the only one who feels that way. You and Pam always do a great job with our hotels on property. I know I have recommended you to other people in our industry in the past so it's great to see how you have really built your network up to the point where LinkedIn looks at you as a "Go To" for the industry.
Keep up your success and I look forward to seeing you in the field as we move forward."
Sincerely, Rick Marsh, Regional Vice President of Sales at First Hospitality Group, Rosemont, IL